Protecting the security and privacy of personal data is important to Vanmunster BV; business is conducted in compliance with the applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. Vanmunster BV hope the policy outlined below will help the user understand what data may be collected, how it will be used, safeguarded and with whom it may be shared.
Vanmunster BV will not collect any personal data, for example name, address, telephone number or email address will be collected through our website unless voluntarily provided.
Purpose of use
Personal data that will be provided, is usually used to respond to process orders, inquiries or provide access to specific information or offers. In supporting customer relationships:
- Vanmunster BV can store and process personal data and share it with worldwide affiliates and partners to help improve products and services,
- Vanmunster BV or a partner may use personal data to contact customers about a Vanmunster BV offer in support of their business needs.
- Vanmunster BV do not sell or otherwise market personal data to third parties.
Vanmunster BV will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied online only for the original purposes unless the disclosure is:
- a use of the personal data for any additional purpose, that is directly related to the original collected purpose,
- necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with the user,
- required by law, or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Vanmunster BV information technology systems.
Communications or utilization data
Through the user’s use of telecommunication services to access the Vanmunster BV website, the user’s communication data, Internet protocol address or utilization data, for example information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunication services accessed, are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. If there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of that data will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Vanmunster BV uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the user’s personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access.
Links to other websites
The Vanmunster BV website contains links to other websites. Vanmunster BV is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. When a link is created, the content of that link is checked. Vanmunster BV assures that on the time of creation there was no illegal content on the linked page. Vanmunster BV has no influence over subsequent changes of linked pages or the content of continuative links on the other websites.
Questions and comments
Vanmunster BV will respond to reasonable requests to review personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If the user has any questions or comments about the Vanmunster BV data privacy protection policy, please use the Feedback form. Changes to the data privacy protection policy will be posted on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up to date.